Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HESO!

The time right now is 1.49pm in the.
Today is wednesday . Date : 11-03-09
I'm hungry right now.
I haven been eating at the night this few days.
Because my weight is gaining each and everytime when i eat.
So i think i need to control it and to slim down abit.
If not i'm too lazy to do anything.
A fat person will be lazy , slow in reaction.
I dun wan be like that , becoz i'm not a lazy guy in the past.
And i'm not a person with slow reaction too in the past.
So the feeling of laziness n reaction is not good to me.

But after all , i'm craving for YISHUN BRIYANI!!!.
i love to eat the briyani there.
i love the briyani at JURONG too.
but its too bad , the shop had close down.
i always go there eat last time.
Becoz it famous in their ROTI PRATA.
They got alot alot of PRATA.
hot dog prata , cheese , mushroom , chocolate , strawberry , bomb , plaster , egg , plain , durian , ice-cream , sardine. AND ALOT MORE!!!.
Oh my god , plus the mee-goreng n other food is best too .
Although the indian in not a singaporen cook.
But what they had is realli fabulous.
I wonder where had they moved to.
I want to taste of their food once more.
OH MY GOD! hahas.

Next will be BakkutTeh.
i dont know where got nice wan.
i forget e place.
tiongbaru? i forget liao anyway.
i jus feel like eeating now. hahas.
but nice wan must go find.
not nice wan eat liao feeling not good. lols.


Today i do alot of thing in office.
i finish alot of thing. hahas
not tired at all leh.
maybe i get sufficient sleep i guess.
hahas okie signing off BYE