Friday, May 8, 2009

I swear , i not going to be a typical ah beng anymore.
I believe that gangster has no life at all.
becoz i believe in karma , when i beat ppl
who know that nobody close to mi wont get beaten up ?
i have a good family n i have a good brother beside mi.
n of coz , a lovely girlfriend who really care about me
she dont want anything to happen me.
And so the same as i dont want anybody around me to be injure one day.
Becoz i am afraid to lose anyone of them
When a person get beaten , this is a karma they receive when they do somethign wrong.
So to avoid this , do more good thing to clear your sin.
Although i admit i look like a ah beng , but i have no heart to beat ppl.
becoz everybody has a parent , those who dont have a parent
i believe much of them already has a family their own with children.
just imagine how can you bare to see your own child or parent to get injure.
finally i understand wat my dad told mi all the time.
he always told mi , when i do something wrong , he worry for me.
But of coz , i not here to say that i do something wrong or my dad do something wrong now.
i jus imagine how pain is it to see ppl who are dear to me to get injure.
so i wont let it happen at all.
i hope everybody will be protected by their religion.
And do less bad thing n more good thing plz.